Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Your application will only be considered after submitting here AND on this form :
BusySeed is a quickly growing startup that helps local, national and international business increase revenue through social media and other online channels. We are a bunch of energetic people that love working hard and growing ourselves as people. If a foosball table and a bean bag chair are any indications, we also love to have fun too.
We are looking for a charming individual who will assume the role of project manager for our company. The ideal candidate will be proactive, personable and must know how to relate with small business merchants. This is a part-time position that has the potential to become full-time within a month or two. We are looking to fill immediately.
- Health and dental insurance after the 3rd month of full-time employment
- 401k available after the 3rd month of full-time employment
- Free gym membership (fitness is important)
- Trust-based vacation/sick time (no limit on how many days)
- Team hangouts with drinks/food on the house
- Opportunities for advancement; as we grow you can grow with us
- Getting to work with such awesome people
- Ability to edit work done by others and to self-edit
- Extremely hardworking and willing to put in extra time to hit goals
- Strong understanding of visual design and the components of good design
- Reviewing and creating content for different brand voices
- Understands that social media and client communication isn’t always 9am-5pm
- Engaging personality with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead a team of social media specialists and account managers
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and clients
- Keeps current with social media trends, new channels, and new opportunities.
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed goals and constantly better themselves
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Ability to handle account management and customer relations for 50+ clients
- Onboarding new relationships, applying previously-developed processes while determining roadmap strategy and contributing new marketing concepts.
- Owning all day-to-day customer communication with clients (predominately via email & phone).
- Solving client problems by using spreadsheets to analyze performance data when campaigns are underperforming and create proposed solutions.
- Preparing and deliver strategic client presentations using Google products.
- Growing the Client Success and Social Media departments with research and creating new initiatives