Please fill out this form for any consideration
BusySeed is a quickly growing startup that helps local, national and international business increase revenue through social media and other online channels. We are a bunch of energetic people that love working hard and growing ourselves as people. If a foosball table and a bean bag chair are any indications, we also love to have fun too.
We are looking for an individual who will assume the role of digital advertisement specialist for our company. The ideal candidate will be proactive, hard-working and must know how to use digital advertising platforms such as Facebook, Google Ads, Amazon and more to bring results to clients. This is a part-time position that will require a minimum of 20 hours a week of work and has the potential to become full-time within a few weeks. We are looking to fill immediately.
- Health and dental insurance after the 3rd month of full-time employment
- Free gym membership (fitness is important)
- Trust-based vacation/sick time (no limit on how many days)
- Breakfast at BusySeed’s
- 401k available after the 3rd month of full-time employment
- Relocation is possible for highly qualified applicants.
- Getting to work with such awesome people
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, Mathematics or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing
- Understanding of interactive media planning elements
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrate diligence and attention to details
- Ability to organize and manage detail work
- Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Amazon Ads, Snap Ads, Bing Ads, and other digital marketing platforms
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple projects
- High level of enthusiasm and professionalism
- Curiosity – An important trait in every role on every team within our organization
- Act as a media planner and primary day-to-day analytics lead on several key agency accounts providing a holistic view of marketing impact, interpreting trends, identifying opportunities and leading the conversation around data activation with insights for the creative and social / brand strategy teams
- Work closely with client teams to guide integrated cross-channel storytelling
- Plan, create and manage campaigns on social platforms, programmatic media as well as google ads and other platforms that are results oriented.
- Recommend budget split for the media plans.
- Keywords planning and ads
- Stay ahead of Analytics industry trends and developments.
- Identify, gather, integrate, and analyze relevant data
- Compile actionable, timely and user-friendly analytics reports inclusive of insights and recommendations to optimize campaign performance based on consumer journey
- Elaborate content/message directions to new ads/content development based on data insights including in-market optimizations and testing opportunities.
- Design and manage performance reports and dashboards, and help clients translate raw data into meaningful insights and recommendations also including GA from client’s websites
- Monitor & analyze performance media data, via weekly, monthly reports, or on an ad hoc basis to drive optimization decisions and effectively manage performance media performance including landing pages and conversion strategies.
- Implement report systems
- Guarantee the strategy and tactics are totally aligned with the key business objectives/goals and ensure client accounts are maintaining performance against them
- Budget/investment management with accurate and timely billing and reconciliation
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing, best practices, and emerging products and platforms
- Involvement in the training and mentoring of new hires staff
- Develop a relationship with media partners
- Present media strategy and reports to clients