BusySeed is a quickly growing startup that helps local, national and international business increase revenue through social media and other online channels. We are a bunch of energetic people that love working hard and growing ourselves as people. If a foosball table and a bean bag chair are any indications, we also love to have fun too.
We are looking for a remote individual who will assume the role of social account manager for our company. The ideal candidate will be proactive, personable and must know how to relate with small business merchants. This is a full-time position that will start out part-time in order to train and assess the candidate. We are looking to fill immediately.
- Health and dental insurance after the 3rd month of employment
- Free gym membership (fitness is important)
- Trust-based vacation/sick time (no limit on how many days)
- Team hangouts with drinks/food on the house
- Work from home days
- Getting to work with such awesome people
- Ability to edit work done by others and to self-edit
- Strong understanding of visual design and the components of good design
- Reviewing and creating content for different brand voices
- Understands that social media isn’t always 9am-5pm
- Engaging personality with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong leadership with the ability to lead a team of social media specialists
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and clients
- Keeps current with social media trends, new channels, and new opportunities.
- Self-motivated with the drive to achieve and exceed goals and constantly better themselves
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Ability to handle account management and customer relations for 50+ clients
- Onboarding new relationships, applying previously-developed processes while determining road map strategy and contributing new marketing concepts.
- Owning all day-to-day customer communication with clients (predominately via email & phone).
- Solving client problems by using excel to analyze performance data when campaigns are underperforming and create proposed solutions.
- Preparing and deliver strategic client presentations using Google products.
Your application will only be considered after submitting on Indeed AND on this form :